Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lost

No, not the tv show (though I do like that show). I'm feeling a bit lost lately. I don't know what direction to take my life to. Should I go for another IUI? Should I try acupuncture and Chinese herbs? Or both? Should I just let nature take its course? Should we look into adoption? I wish I knew which step God wants me to go in. I just feel so lost - I wish someone would just tell me what to do. The other day I felt like God was telling me that I will be a mother; that it will happen. I just wish I knew when - and will the children be my own or will I be adopting?

It is just so frustrating. I know that we aren't meant to know the future, but I just wish someone would tell me what I needed to do in the present to have the sort of future I've always dreamed for myself and my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home