Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sad

I don't know why, but the past few days I've been feeling a little blue. I saw this woman at the store the other day that was so overweight that she had trouble walking and needed a cane. I just felt so sorry for this woman. It made me cry and it made me wish that I could help her in some way - though I don't know how.

And I guess it also made me feel sad because I have very little motivation myself to exercise so I don't end up that way. I can't even believe I let myself get as chubby as I already am - and I'm just at the brink of what is considered a healthy weight range for my height. Though it may or may not be healthy, I still don't look good in a swimsuit and I'm definitely out of shape.

I promised myself that I would start to work out again this week - well, I woke up with this headache that started yesterday afternoon and finally went away this afternoon. I really think the heat of my house had a lot to do with it. I can only imagine what my kitties must feel. Anyway, I had this headache, and I didn't think I would be able to exercise today. I could have though.

Anyway, I will definitely start working out again tomorrow.I have to. I want to look as good as I possibly can - I want to fit into a pair of pants that are in the single digits - that seems doable since I'm already close to that already.

Have I mentioned that I hate shopping? I was just reminded of that as I write this post. I went shopping and one size would be too tight and the next size up would be too loose. There are no clothes for me - it seems that there are only clothes for those that can fit into a size 2. I used to fit into a size 2 - back in high school - aaah, those were the days. Of course, I have no desire to fit into a size 2 again. A size 7 would be just fine with me.

Now I just have to motivate myself to exercise and eat better, and I should be there. I have already lost 20 pounds before - I can lose another 10 or 15, right? We'll see. Maybe if I lost this weight, I could get pregnant. Of course, more overweight women than myself have gotten pregnant, so I can't really believe that's a big issue - but then again, that could just be the issue with me.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home