Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Baby Trail

"The Baby Trail" by Sinead Moriarty was an o.k. book. I felt at times that the author didn't know what she was talking about, then at other times, she knew exactly what she was talking about. At times, it made me laugh, and other times, it made me cry (and I think this is only because I'm going through infertility as well). Though I have to point out, in case anyone ever reads this, the main character in this book went way overboard than I ever have in trying to get pregnant, but I can certainly understand her desperation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home