Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

:-(

I really, truly believed that our turn had finally come. Usually, I don't feel that way, I just hope that this month was the right month, but this month, I just felt like it was finally going to go our way. So when I woke up yesterday morning to take my temperature and saw that it had dropped - a lot - I didn't want to believe it. Yet I did because temperatures don't lie.

I was talking to a coworker of mine (one who had problems of her own getting pregnant) about this, and she keeps saying that I just have to believe that the time will come when it is the right time. But I really thought this was the right time.

I REALLY appreciate her and others listening and trying to make me feel better by saying these things, along with "just relax, and it will happen" or "you're still young", but honestly, the only thing that will truly make me feel better is by having the one thing that no one can give us - our own baby.

I really wish I could just go home right now and do absolutely nothing because I have zero motivation at work to do anything (so I'm cleaning out files which requires little brain power), and plus, I feel like crap physically, as well as emotionally. And just as I'm writing this, a coworker who is 3 weeks away from her due date walks in to my cube... Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home