Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oscars

I'm about to sit down and watch the Academy Awards. My husband isn't so much interested in watching the show - though he may watch the beginning since Chris Rock is hosting, and he likes Chris Rock. I haven't seen most of these movies. The only movie nominated for Best Picture that I've seen is Sideways. I enjoyed that movie, but I really, really doubt that it will win. I've seen some of the movies nominated for other awards - like Lemony Snicket; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban; The Incredibles; and Spiderman 2. I wanted to go see The Aviator, Hotel Rwanda, and Ray, but I haven't done so yet. Million Dollar Baby I'm not so interested in seeing though it seems like Hillary Swank will win again (a friend of mine from college went to high school with her, and she didn't seem to like her very much - she might have been just jealous though since she's also an actress).

Anyway, it's about time for them to start, I think. So until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home