Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2005

Baby Talk

It seemed like everywhere I went there was talk about babies. First, my sister in law told us she was pregnant with their 2nd child. Then my friend and his wife e-mailed me and my group of friends to tells us news about their newborn baby - a big guy at 10 pounds 7 ounces. Later, I went to the restroom at work, and a coworker was talking about her first ultrasound in just 2 hours and 15 minutes. Then just moments later, another coworker walks by to say that the baby's heart was beating fast, but the baby was still healthy. She's due in 3 weeks. Then I got home, turned on the tv after feeding the cats, to get ready to do some cardio and the VERY first thing the news anchor said was "Are you expecting a baby?"

What the hell?!?!?!? A coworker of mine said that I probably just noticed it more because I've been wanting to have a baby for so long. I suppose that's true, but seriously, all in the span of 24 hours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home