Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sunny Day in Seattle

So yesterday we had a nice sunny day and it hit 60 degrees! Time to head to the park! I told the kids when I picked them up that we could head to the park. Things were going well - though honestly, I hate going there by myself because I'm afraid of losing one of the kids especially when it is so crowded, but how could I pass up a nice sunny day!

Anyway, things were going great until it was time to go, then children being children, they would not listen when I told them it was time to go. I was really, really frustrated with them. I told them if they want to come back, they need to listen. This is funny because Benjamin a number of times have said to us "you need to listen!" when he said "is that the 3-5-3 bus" and we say yes "it is the 3-53 bus" and he will reply with "I didn't say 3-53, I said 3-5-3, you need to listen!"

Today isn't looking as nice unfortunately, so I don't think we'll go to the park today unless it gets sunny in the next couple hours...though it looks like it is about to rain.

Tomorrow - all about Nicholas and his toddler bed. He's a big boy, you know! He told me last night "I can do it" when I asked him if I could help him with something. My children are growing up on me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home