Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nicholas is a Big Boy

I was going to talk about Nicholas and his toddler bed today, so I guess I will then go into why I titled this UGH.

Nicholas is still in his crib. We had transferred Ben & Ella to their toddler beds when they were 18 months but with Nicholas we have resisted because we know that means he is going to keep getting out of his bed like his brother and sister. We planned to convert his bed at his 2nd birthday but the rail hasn't arrived yet and won't until the end of April! We should have been better about getting it. We are thinking of cancelling the order and getting just one of the plastic-y ones like I had intended to get anyway. We'll see.

Anyway, he really doesn't want to go in his crib. He wants to sleep in Ben & Ella's bed because his a big boy after all. He can do things all by himself (he told me the other day that he could do it - whatever the it was, I can't remember now). He isn't really happy to go into his bed...though lately he has gotten in there - laid down and read his book. So very cute!

So I was going to also write about my frustration with work and with people, but perhaps I'll save that for another day. Maybe by then, I won't feel so frustrated anymore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home