Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday post

I'm not sure what to write about today.

Oh, last night, Jon had the kids help him with making cookies. Well, they just decorated their own cookies, but they were really enjoying it. Jon just made some sugar cookies and they put frosting on and sprinkles.

Tonight, I really should take them to get some things from Target. I broke our kitty litter scoop and am really needing to get another one before things get a little too desperate. Speaking of Target, did I mention that I fell down on the escalator there while attempting to go back up to get Benjamin? I had Ella & Benjamin with me and Ella came down with me on the escalator but Benjamin let go of my hand and so she stayed at the top. I tried to run back up to get him, but I fell down and scraped up my knee. That was fun. Luckily, a Target employee helped Benjamin down. And unfortunately, some people can be huge asses as I've learned when I'm on my own with the kids and they either act up or something like this happens. I'm beginning to really not like people.

(which reminds me of another rant - perhaps people should be required to take another written driver's test now and again so they can remember what a yield sign means or even more so, what a stop sign means).

Well, that wasn't that exciting of a blog post. Maybe something better will pop into my head later.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Oh don't get me started on the Mommy drive-bys! I'll never forget being told that I was going to stunt my daughter's growth for letting her drink some of my latte when she was 4 or 5 years old. At 10 years, she's already wearing a ladies XS. I don't think she was stunted at all for a few sweet sips of a gingerbread latte.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home