Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

ZZZZZZ

I'm not sure why I'm so tired today. Maybe there is something wrong with me and I should get a sleep test, but how can I tell when it just may be because I'm not getting the sleep I need. I did wake up quite a bit last night for unknown reasons. Maybe I'm stressing about things. I don't know.

A friend of mine is saying to me I should get a sleep test done and I feel like I should only then I'll know that it is because my children wake up too early or that I get up to go to work so early (and going to bed so late) that is the real culprit.

I'm here at home now with Nicholas - who is supposed to be napping, but he probably isn't. Jon took Ben & Ella to their gymnastics class so I could balance the checkbook - oh joy. I should probably go take a nap now that I finished with the checkbook stuff, but I probably won't because there is a book to read and I want to read it. Plus, I'm a horrible napper. I always seem to wake up with a headache and feel ill the rest of the day.

How lovely - I have the hiccups now.

Well, that was a really big gripe post. Sorry - I get that way when I'm tired.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM , Anonymous :-jon said...

    FYI...she was asleep on the couch when we got home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home