Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nicholas & his 2 month checkup



Nicholas smiling at the cow - they have a good relationship. He likes to talk to the cow, pig and lamb hanging down from the bar on this bouncy seat.

I took Nicholas in this morning for his 2 month checkup - here are his stats:

13 pounds exactly (75th percentile)
23 inches long (50%)
16 inches for head circumferance (75%)

He got a couple shots today and his little face got all red. :-( Poor little guy. He looked up at me after the first one and had this look like help me mommy! :-( But the good news is is that he is a healthy little boy! Since he's growing, they still aren't concerned about his tongue tie.

They asked me about my mood and I said I was fine, but apparently, I had this look like they couldn't believe me so they gave me information on a peps group and asked if I felt I needed medication. It's true that I have my moments, but I didn't feel like it rose to the level of medication. I'm sure that having two pregnancies within 2 years isn't the best hormonally though. They also think I look tired as they told me to take naps and stop worrying about things that need to be done before I go back to work. I'm just not a good napper.

Anyway, Nicholas is looking good! I'll be posting more pics on flickr soon if you'd like to see!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Pam Herrmann said...

    Are they thinking post partum depression? You do need to get more rest though. So when Nicholas is sleeping you should take a nap too.
    Mom

     
  • At 1:34 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    I think so.

    I'm not a good napper. I try and fail most of the time and when I do succeed, I wake up with a headache.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home