Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New Words

Benjamin - has started to actually say the word no as opposed to just nodding his head, though nodding is still his favorite way of saying no. He also said "out" when wanting to go outside and something that sounded a lot like thank you. He said hi to me when I walked in the door tonight. :-D

Ella - hasn't really said any new words lately that I can recall.

Both of them have learned to give high fives. So cute.

Tonight is the 2nd night of going without nighttime bottle. We are phasing out bottles and going with just sippy cups to give them their milk. So far, so good. Next up is morning bottle.

I think that's about all that's new with the kids. I have uploaded new pictures onto flickr if you want to see!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home