Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"hewo" and "ow!"

I forgot something new that Ella has been saying. She will pick up one of our old cordless phones or cell phone and will say "Hewo" and start having a conversation. It's incredibly cute. When Benjamin gets a hold of the cordless, he'll put it up to his ear, but I don't think I've heard him say anything yet. With the cell phone, he likes to examine it - it's shiny.

Too bad Ella won't say anything when there's actually someone on the other end!

And I think Benjamin is mad at me for something. Ella is very excited to see me when I come pick them up from day care; she will come run up to me and give me a hug. :-D Benjamin, the last couple days, just looks at me as if to say "oh, you're here", and then he gets all mad when I tell him it's time to put his shoes and jacket on so we can go home. Tantrum city! :-( Sometimes I do wonder if they like the daycare more than they like being at home with their parents. It makes me sad, but I have to work.

And now to pregnancy talk:

My hip seriously hurts. I must have pinched some nerve or something. Plus, when I get up or when I'm just walking around, my hip will give out on me. I feel as if I'm 85 as opposed to 35.

Other than that, things seem to be going well today. A little bit of a heartburn-y feeling this morning, but not that bad. Not sure what could have caused that this morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home