Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Dreams & Twins

Last night I dreamt that my doctor wanted me to go back into the hospital...already. Not even 10 weeks and I need to be in the hospital. I guess I have that fear still that something will go wrong, and I can't seem to shake it. I don't see my OB and have an ultrasound for another 17 days, so I'll have until then to think about this and worry about this even more.

And now onto stories about Ben & Ella...

Ella has also learned a new word - outside. She will stand by our french doors and yell loudly with something that sounds like outside. She will bring you her shoes for you to put on her so she can go outside. She will give you her shoes, sit down in your lap and wait for you to put on her shoes. It’s rather cute.

Benjamin decided to climb up to the slide on the playset we have and go down headfirst. That boy is becoming more daring as he grows older. He is starting to walk and will just let go of whatever he’s holding onto and walk toward someone without them realizing what he’s doing until he falls into their laps. He thinks it is hilarious. He has been making great progress in his walking abilities so I don’t think it will be too long before he’ll be walking on his own.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:47 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    I love it when babies start talking!!! It's so cute! Our friend's daughter who will be two in September just recently started saying all our names. It's so cute to hear her call our daughter Phoebe. And she loves to say and go outside. Love it!!!

     
  • At 11:50 AM , Blogger Linlee said...

    Our daughter just starting doing this with her shoes too. She loves them and knows when we put them on she's going somewhere. It's so cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home