Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pregnancy Post

How is it that I'm only 8 weeks along and I already have to pee 20 times a day? Perhaps I did with the twins too, but I don't remember going this often.

I'm extremely exhausted. Contemplating staying home some day this week just to sleep, but I'll probably be a good girl and come into work anyway. There are a couple work issues tha are stressing me out a bit so until they are resolved, I probably won't stay at home just to sleep. Here's to hoping they get resolved this week. Plus, I'm going on a vacation in about 2 1/2 weeks - I just need to remind myself of that and just try to get through the next couple weeks of work.

Jon and I said that we would start taking pictures every week like we did with the twins to document the pregnancy, but we never seem to remember that until we're at work or something. Will try to remember tonight though there really isn't anything to show yet but my chubby tummy from the last pregnancy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home