Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great!

So I get a call from my OB's office telling me I have a (or an?) UTI. Lovely! I had no idea. They said that they wouldn't treat me if I hadn't noticed, but since they keep saying I'm pregnant (still having trouble believing it), they need me to take some medicine. Must remember to go pick up later.

Earlier this morning, I was thinking about my appointment last week. For some reason, when I went in last week, I was thinking the ultrasound would be on the tummy. How quickly I forget that this early, the dildo cam must be used. And to think I thought I had said goodbye to that lovely instrument.

Oh, if you want, I put the ultrasound pic onto flickr. I'm not sure if I mentioned that before or not (link off to the right).

That's about it for now. I think I had something else to right about, but I think pregnancy brain is creeping in already.


Oh, right, last night was not a good night for me. I tried to go to bed at 9, but ended up being being up for quite some time with tummy ache which led to puking. Not a fun night. So far, so good today. Knock on virtual wood.


Edited to add (around 1:47 p.m.): Now that I know I have a UTI (should that be an - it sounds weird), I feel it now. It hurts. I want to start the medication right away but I need to take with food and I hate a little over 2 hours ago - I guess I'll start with dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home