Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dad's Dream

From my Feb. 9, 2007 post (thanks to my sister for finding it):

"Oh, I forgot to mention that when I was talking to my dad earlier, he mentioned he had a dream that I gave birth to my twins and there was one boy and one girl, but then he went on to say that in a 1 ½ years, I will give birth to yet another baby. Yikes! That’s great that I could get pregnant on my own without any medical intervention, but that would too many kids under 2!"

Yikes is right! My dad is rather close with his dream. The twins will be 21 months when the new baby is born. Too bad he doesn't know the sex of the 3rd one. A coworker did the ring test on me again the other day because before it only said a girl and a boy. This time, it's showing another girl then it ends.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger Kirsten said...

    Oh my goodness!! I was just catching up on your blog and saw the big news!!! WOW!!!! It really is a blessing. We have decided that if we decide upon a third child, I'll go off the pill and just see what happens so I just hope I can be as lucky as you!
    Congrats and all the best for a happy, healthy pregnancy :)

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger Caba said...

    Hey, I'm just catching up! Congrats on the pregnancy, how shocking and exciting!!

     
  • At 3:16 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    That's pretty eerie! Very cool!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home