Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pics and Stories

There are some new pictures and a couple videos on my flickr site if you would like to see my cuties. Can you believe that next Thursday they will turn 1? I can’t.

So there are a few cute stories to share:

The other day, Ella and I were sitting on the floor and she kept lifting up my pant leg and her pant leg as if she realized that we both had legs under our clothes.

Also, the other day, Jon told me that Benjamin found Jon’s hairy chest very fascinating and funny.

Ella still hasn’t really taken any more steps. She kinda took one last night, but I don’t know if that should count. She has stood all by herself many times (though several times, if I say “Ella, look at you! You’re standing all on your own!” she stops as if she didn’t realize what she was doing.

They are really starting to fight over stuff a lot more these days – they could both have their own toothbrushes, but they want the one that the other has and the one that they have. Fun times!

Over the past weekend, we met some new people and got together with a friend of Jon’s from his old workplace. It was good though Ella is rather afraid of strangers. Benjamin seems less so, but he still has a bit of that fear.

I’m sure there is other stuff. I really should write more often so I remember these things! Perhaps they’ll come back to me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger Caba said...

    It's amazing how the time flies, isn't it?? One minute you are giving birth, the next minute you are celebrating their first birthday ... wow.

     
  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger Ally said...

    I'm glad they're afraid of other strangers, I thought it was just me...hehhe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home