Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

News!

On Saturday, Ella walked for the first time all by herself. She took 1-2 steps from where we were in the living room to the couch. So proud of my little girl. She hasn't done it since, but she is just holding onto one of our hands to walk around rather than two. She's getting more comfortable to not holding onto stuff to walk around.

Benjamin has also performed another milestone. He pulled himself up to his feet and he's been cruising around the furniture. So proud of my little boy.

Speaking of "little" - we weighed them the other night. Ella came to between 22-23 pounds. Benjamin came to about 27 pounds!!! They're not even one yet!!!

There was something else I was going to write about, but I don't remember what it is! Perhaps I'll remember later. I've got to go get ready for a picnic!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Wow!! The 3 YEAR OLD little girl that I was is 27 pounds!!! he definitley is a big boy!!

     
  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Wow! The 3 YEAR OLD girl that I watched it 27 lbs!! He is a big boy!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home