Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Walking!

Benjamin kinda sorta took a couple steps yesterday and the day before. Yay for Benjamin! He's been cruising around the furniture for a while - pretty much since he started crawling.

Ella has taken many steps but is still unwilling to try it on her own to get to stuff. She did that once or twice, but nowadays, she would much rather walk between people or hold onto one hand of mine or Jon's to walk around. Ella has become really clingy to me over the past few days. This morning, she looked up at me while crying and said "Mom, Mom!" How could I resist picking her up? Of course, about a minute later, I had to put her down because my ride was there. She, of course, started crying. :-(

Both Ben & Ella were just cracking up when I blew them kisses and made it seem the kiss was making noises as it flew through the air to them. So cute. I think Jon caught some of that on video so I'll have to upload later.

Oh, and something that Ella has found very entertaining lately is to just scream - not because she's upset - more to hear herself scream. She thinks it's funny when I scream back.

I'm looking forward to (hopefully) this weekend moving their car seats so that they face forward. It will be nice to be able to look into the mirror to see what they're up to!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home