Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Other Stuff

Question - how have others introduced sippy cups to their babies? I'm trying to get them more used to sitting upright and drinking from their cups, but they don't quite get it. They like to use the sippy cup as a toy.

I accidentally deleted something in my spam folder that I didn't notice until the spam was gone that it wasn't spam. Ugh. I will never know what it is. If you're looking for a response from me and you don't get it - that may be why.

I've been tagged by Alli. I'm going to try to work on that very soon. :-D


I wonder what Benjamin and Ella will think of the stuff I write on this blog when they're older...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:53 PM , Blogger AW said...

    Hey,

    We had the same problem and just bought the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow cup. It has a top to stop spills but water comes out just like they were using a regular glass. Pretty cool and it works!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home