Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

9 months!!!

Today Benjamin & Ella are 9 months old!!!! Amazing it has already been 9 months. I really need to add some new pictures to my flickr site.

My husband told me that this morning Ella crawled over to Benjamin, who was lying on his side playing with a toy, and crawled on top of him. She then continued to grab his face and she scratched him. Poor guy. Ella is being a little bit of a bully. Ella seems to have another tooth popping through!

Earlier this morning, Benjamin was talking away as his diaper was being changed. That little boy loves to talk. It’s so cute.

This past weekend, we watched a Baby Einstein video all about signing with your baby, so we’re going to try to do that a little more than we have in the past. Hopefully, they catch on. We only know a few of them – like sleep, milk, drink, eat, more, play, bath, all done, help, story, cereal, and a few others – but that should be enough, for now.

I checked into the pre-K program in the city I live in and holy wow, it’s more money than what I was expecting, but I guess it isn’t much more than what we’re paying right now for daycare (which is going up another $25/month per child). The preschool program is better but it’s only for a few hours a day unlike the pre-K program which is however many hours a day you need them there between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Neither one starts before 2 ½ and they are potty trained though.

Faith asked yesterday when the babies start to know you’re leaving. I’m not sure. They both seem to know what it means when we put on their coat (maybe that started 2 or so months ago), but I don’t know if either knows I’m leaving without them quite yet or maybe they do. Ella was upset at me because I wasn’t picking her up – though maybe she was fussing because I was leaving too.

It is wonderful, like Jessica says, to pick them up at the daycare – that is really fun. They both seem to light up when they see me (most days – sometimes Ella is concentrating so hard on the toy she’s playing with that she can’t be bothered to acknowledge me – sometimes I think she doesn’t want to leave the daycare because they have cooler toys than we do at home).

A friend asked why people put asterisk or whatever in the middle of a company name and if it was to keep the blog from being found, why talk about the subject at all. I thought I would ask the question here so maybe someone else can provide a better explanation that I think I did.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Happy 9 months!

     
  • At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday Ben and Ella
    Love and kisses from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Lynn

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    B/c you want to mention the store or brand name so the people who read your blog know what your talking about, but not want someone else to read your blog when they goggle that store name. B/c your blog is about what you write about, not the store.

    Oh and that Ella, what a little boob! First stealing his toys and now this!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home