Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rolling Over and More

Benjamin rolled over again last night!!! I, of course, squealed with delight, and he smiled really big up at me. Yay Benjamin!

Tomorrow, my sweet babies will be 6 months old. I can't believe they're already 6 months old! We're going to start giving them solids at that time - that should be interesting. We're starting with rice cereal, then after a little bit, move onto other flavors - probably start with veggies first then go to fruits. I'm excited to see how they will react. We are going to try to video them eating solids for the first time so we can share with everyone.

Ella is so funny when she wakes up - I heard her talking this morning to something - maybe her bear mobile - then when I came in to get her, she gave me a huge smile. She's so cute. Benjamin was still sleeping when I left this morning, so he didn't see me go. :-(

Our DCP (day care provider) was telling me yesterday and told Jon this morning that Ella wants to eat every 2 hours or so - I think they need to give her more food - and well, I think she's ready for solids. She also cries when Jon leaves - unless she doesn't see him go and is distracted by the DCP.

Well, that's all for today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home