Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday!

Aww, Friday again. How I love Fridays. More time to spend with my hubby and my babies. Time away from work. The babies seem to be feeling better - they still have a bit of a runny nose and Benjamin still has the cough, but we seem to be settling back down to our normal routine. Ella almost made it the whole night before waking up demanding a pacifier or cuddle time! Yay! Benjamin woke up with his cough though, but quickly went back to sleep once given his pacifier or some cuddle time.

Something cute that my husband told me about - the babies were talking with each other this morning when my husband was getting ready. That had to be so cute to hear - I've seen them do that before and I love seeing it. :-D


I'm looking forward to this weekend - 3 parties in 3 days. It will be a busy one. At some point, I really should start some Christmas shopping.

Tonight, we've been invited to a cocktail party but I doubt we'll stay long because it starts close to bed time for Benjamin & Ella. Tomorrow night is Jon's work party - we probably won't stay long there either for the same reason. The party on Sunday is in the morning though so we can stay a bit longer at that party. The one on Sunday is with my support group and their husbands and children. I'm so excited to see everyone and to see how big all of the kids have got!

Only 3 1/2 hours to go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home