Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quick Question

So what do you give your daycare providers for Christmas? Some were talking in the chat rooms with a multiple group I'm in and they were talking of giving daycare persons anything from chocolates to a $200 bonus for each person watching your child. I have no idea what to do! Any ideas?

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    We gave ours a gift certificate to a restaurant last year, and I'm sure that we'll do the same this year. It gives her enough to go out and have a nice evening with her husband if she wants.

    I figured I'd like something like this if someone gave this to me, so that's how we decide.

     
  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

    Just give them a gift card. Nothing huge. Think of them as teachers. I get nothing. HA! Gift cards ROCK!

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I agree w/ the others. Gift cards are the way to go. It's more personal than a check or cash and it's says you were thinking of them. I don't you think you have to spend a lot of money either. Even a small gift card to Starbucks that would provide a few yummy coffee drinks would be nice.

    -Faith

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    I got the girls that work for me each a $50.00 Targ*t card. I only gave that much because they work for me all year long and I really appreciate their service....but that said, if it is a large daycare and multiple people watch the kids, you might even want to think about a card to somewhere they could shop for new things for the center.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home