Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

cramping & more

I've been cramping a lot today much like I would when AF is set to arrive. I'm hoping that isn't the case. I'd love to not see her for a while longer. Yes, it's been over a year since I've seen her last, but still. I think the only time I've been happy to see AF was when I wanted to get my IVF cycle underway (or IUI). And no, I'm not on any birth control at the moment so I don't have that letting me know when AF will arrive.

There still isn't any news as to what happened to my brother-in-law's half-brother, but they did an autopsy on Monday and the funeral is this afternoon.

In baby news - both Benjamin and Ella decided to wake up at 3:30 this morning. I'm not sure why Ella woke up (she usually sleeps through the night) - maybe this time her brother finally succeeded in waking her up. We tried to get them back to sleep and have them wait to eat, but they were really hungry, so they got some food. Luckily, they went to sleep right after they ate. The night before, Jon was able to hold Benjamin off on eating until around 6 a.m. I have a feeling that once we get Benjamin sleep trained, they'll start teething a few days after and so, they'll be waking up more during the night than they do now.

Well, that's all for now. Be sure to read my husband's blog for more exciting stories about the babies!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM , Blogger Caba said...

    I can only speak for myself, but so far teething hasn't had any affect on the babies sleeping. Well, Hailey doesn't have any teeth yet, but about a week ago Jake's gum split and now a tooth is coming out. He is still sleeping full through the night, not waking at all. Some days he seems a little crabbier than usual, but for the most part he's acting normal. Just wanted to give you some hope that once they are sleeping through, teething may not screw it all up.

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Consider yourself lucky...AF returned for me 7 weeks postpartum. Yep. Been like clockwork since. Sigh.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home