Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

1 year ago

One year ago today, Benjamin and Ella were created. One year ago, I was recovering from retrieval wondering what would happen. It's amazing how far we've come. We have two wonderful babies and for that, I am so grateful.

Last night, Benjamin almost rolled over from back to front. He would go over to his side numerous times, but he just couldn't get that last part done. I helped him along a couple times and got video of him trying to roll over. I'll have to upload that video later.

Ella has gotten to her side before, but not completely over. She looks like she wants to. In fact, last night, she seemed a bit frustrated when she was on her tummy and was lifting one side as if she was trying to roll over.

One website I read said to be worried if they haven't rolled over by 5 months, but it seems like they are getting close to that.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wouldn;t worry to much about that. Those are just guidelines. Every baby is different and they do things at different times.

    trina

     
  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger Caba said...

    Don't worry about it ... Hailey started rolling front to back first ... right around 5 months ... then right about 6 months she mastered back to front and now she's a rolling demon! Jake on the other hand wasn't even trying in either direction. Literally just yesterday he started trying to roll back to front and he's almost got it already ... My pedi told me sometimes the fat ones have a harder time rolling ... and since Jake was 21 lbs at 6 months, I think that qualifies!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home