Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Santa, Modeling & More

This Saturday, Benjamin and Ella will have their first photo taken with Santa! My employer has a Santa picture day at the office, so we can avoid all those lines at the mall and we can take our own pictures. We aren't required to buy pictures from the photographer there. I'm curious how Benjamin and Ella will do.

My employer is also looking for baby models for our products - I'm going to go ahead and enter Benjamin and Ella and see what happens. It was not my intention to go searching for modeling gigs for my babies - I just saw this when I came into work yesterday, so I thought we might try it just for this.

Regarding pumping - My goal was to make it, at least, to when the babies were 6 months, but my supply is dwindling that I wonder if I will be able to make it that long. Ever since I started working, my supply has slowly gone down. It kinda makes me sad that I'm not able to give Benjamin & Ella as much as I feel I should.

It makes me sad that I'm never going to have that much time off with my children ever again. I envy the stay-at-home moms now - I didn't think that I ever would, but I do. Of course, I say that now as I'm sitting at work. What I'd really like is a part-time job. If only.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I have enjoyed staying home with the kids for the last 6 years, but I really miss the paycheck. I can't wait to start working again.

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you envy stay-at-home moms, why not practice being one for a couple of hours for a few Friday nights so that your husband can play with his friends?

     
  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    I'm not sure who anonymous is, but I already do that. My husband goes out and plays with his friends pretty much every Friday night.

    Is this someone I know? Fess up and not hide behind "anonymous" please.

     
  • At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really miss staying at home too. But I do love the paycheck. When you guys were little it was hard to go to work but it had to be done. It sounds like Ben and Ella are doing ok at daycare. Don't let stupid comments like that one from anonymous get you down.You are definately not just playing mom. They must not know what it is like to have two babies at the same time and how tiring that can be when you are by yourself. Love and kisses MOOMA

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home