Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Funny...

Got this in an e-mail from babycenter.com - thought it was cute... (comments in bold are mine)

You didn't know becoming a parent meant...
• Stacking today's unread newspaper on top of yesterday's unread newspaper. So many magazines to read - just stacking one on top of the other.
• Eating dinner like you're trying to break a Guinness world record for the most pasta swallowed in the shortest amount of time. Standing up. This is so true. This is what it felt like when I was at home with them when they were younger - trying to eat quickly.
• Letting your partner choose between poop and laundry as a conversation topic. Yep - so who is going to do some laundry and who is going to do the dishes.
• Figuring out how to pee without putting the baby down. This one I've only done once. At the football game, I didn't have anyone to hold Benjamin so I had to pee while holding him in the Bjorn - interesting experience.
• Wearing a bra that looks like something from a 1930s Sears catalogue. I guess my bra does kinda look like that. I could probably go back to my normal bras seeing as I'm not breastfeeding anymore - just pumping.
• Spending three hours getting the baby to sleep and then waking him up two minutes later to make sure he's still breathing. I've done this a few times.
• Forgetting what you were... There is that sleep-deprived daze.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! I just stumbled across your blog. :) I am a twin mom too. :D Your babies are adorable! And as far as your post goes, I have done so many of those things, especially check to see if they are still breathing. Lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home