Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hanging out before the party


Hanging out before the party
Originally uploaded by heathercim
The four of us went to a Halloween party yesterday. I think parties, like the one we went to, will be a lot more fun when Benjamin & Ella are older. We got to chat with some others who have multiples, so that was nice. Afterwards, we walked through a nearby park hoping to see some beavers, but no such luck.

Today, has been football watching day - thankfully, the Seahawks won. Yay! Have I mentioned that Benjamin seems to like to watch football?

Well, Ella is asking for some attention now, so I'd better go.
There are more pics on my flickr page - I've also added one video to youtube. Hopefully, I'll be able to add more later.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the cow and the kitty they are so cute. Love Mom

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Colette said...

    I had to laugh...I have been to your blog a few times...but since we have brought our little man home (11 weeks old) I haven't had much time to lurk...but I am back and I laughed because our son loves to watch baseball on tv...so cute! Loved the video's too! So cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home