Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I don't have much to talk about today. We're just having a lazy Sunday - hanging out at home and playing. Just the kind of weekend day I like...though I did just get done balancing the checkbook and paying some bills. What a fun time that is. Now, I'll go see if I can put together a box of clothes for a friend having a baby in February and another for one lady in a lab in the department Jon works in. But first, I should probably get something to eat while I have the chance. We might even watch a football game today too - the Seahawks play in about an hour.

Hey, that reminds me. I guess Seattle is getting a major league soccer team - I wonder how that will go. Will people in this town go to a soccer game? It doesn't seem like many people go to a Sounders game (soccer team in town). I've never been to one...though I've only been to one Seahawks game and that was because my dad got free tickets. Those seats are expensive!

Anywho, off to eat and put together those boxes while I have a chance.

And for the person who made that comment a few days ago, why can't you admit who you are?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really want to put down a deposit for season tickets, but I don't think anyone is interested in getting some with me. That would be kind of pathetic, getting a single season ticket.

    I'm really excited about it and I've never been to a Sounders game.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home