Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Random thoughts

Have I mentioned how wonderful it is to be a mom? I still find it hard to believe that it's real even though they are almost 4 months old. I have a daughter and a son? When did that happen?

My husband called me earlier and left a voice mail on my phone of Benjamin laughing and I accidentally deleted it - so sad - his laugh is so cute!!! I still have the other voice mail he left with Ella talking - so cute!!! I teared up a bit listening to these messages.

It's almost time to go home - I can't wait. It's been a busy day so it went by fast, but I'm looking forward to seeing my babies. Unfortunately, it was so busy today, that I only pumped once and I think I should have pumped twice - finding time to go is been a challenge. I talked to a friend I met through the multiples class I went to and she thinks she might be stopping with pumping because pumping, especially at work, is challenging.

So, off topic of babies and pumping - somewhere in the 2nd trimester of the pregnancy, my knees started to bother me. It would hurt when I bended my knees - like when I had to go the bathroom or pick something up. It seems my knee issues have continued past pregnancy. They just hurt to bend - I'm not sure what the issue is. I've made an appointment with my regular doctor for next Monday to talk about it. The only time it feels good is when I have my legs stretched out. Anyone else have this issue? I feel like my knees are those of a 80 year old.

I keep meaning to update my blogroll (I was just looking at it) - I will get around to it eventually.

Well, that's it for now. I have other things to write about the next time I have the chance to blog.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Hope your knees get better! I can't believe your babies are almost 4 months old. It's crazy!

     
  • At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have the same issue with my knees! I have a 5 month old singleton. The pain started about 2 months postpartum and hasn't improved at all. My midwife says the knees (along with some other strange body happenings) will improve when I stop bf-ing and my hormones return to normal, but I'm not convinced. Would love to hear anything you find out from your doc.

     
  • At 7:30 AM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    huh - that's interesting. I'll let you know what my doctor says.

     
  • At 9:12 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    I had a bad lower back after my singleton pregnancy. I was in physical therapy for 6 months and then finally I started taking a gentle yoga class. My back loves that. Maybe it might help your knees if it's a flexiblity issue, but not one of those power yoga type classes. It has to be gentle and pay attention to the alignment of your body.

    Hope they feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home