Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quick Post

Just wanted to write something quick while the babies sleep - they will probably wake back up again soon for some food. This morning, Benjamin was laying next to me sleeping and he started to laugh in his sleep. That is just so incredibly cute. Then they were both awake and we were having little conversations and I'm sure they were trying to sing me Happy Birthday. ;-D

On another topic, I've started to use a new breast pump that was given to me and I wish I had started to use it sooner - it works just as well as the hospital one that I returned yesterday and this new one is free to use. Oh well. I wonder how pumping will go once I return to work - I'm going to try to pump before I leave for work, again at lunch, then again when I get home, but we'll see how it goes. I want to try to pump/breastfeed until the babies are 6 months, but we'll see.

Well, that's about it for now. I do still want to write those letters but I need to finish my breakfast and the dishes need to be done before babies wake up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Good for you with the pumping! I bought one while I was pregnant and have used it once b/c she is eating all the time!

    Happy Birthday to you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home