Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

just blogging

The transition to work has been mostly smooth, but I think of my babies often during the day and wonder what they are doing at that particular moment with their papa. I miss them so much during the day. I went to go watch one of the youtube videos I made, but apparently, that site is blocked at my work. I guess I’ll just stare at their pictures.

This morning, Benjamin was awake so I got to hold him and say goodbye to him and tell him I love him. He is such a cutie. He talked a lot this morning, but not to me – he talked to his papa mostly. Ella is more of the talker though – she seems to be a rather social little girl. She was asleep this morning when I left so I quietly said goodbye to her and told her I loved her. She made little squeaky noises in response, but went right back to sleep. They are such adorable babies.


I miss being with them each day. Each day I come home, they give me a big smile to say hi. It just makes me so happy. I’m looking forward to this day being over so I can go home to be with them and see those big smiles.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember how hard it was to leave for work when they were little. It gets easier when they are older.

    Trina

     
  • At 6:37 AM , Blogger Caba said...

    I just went back to work about 2 weeks ago ... I know it's hard. And I miss seeing them during the day and get home just in time for that more cranky period. I don't know about you, but I do enjoy it sometimes. Being by myself, eating by myself, etc. Being a twin mommy is so hard, I feel like maybe it will make me a better mom by working all day, and rushing home to see them all excited. Because being home all day sometimes can be so draining! Good luck, I imagine that as each day passes, it will get easier.

     
  • At 10:56 AM , Blogger Heather said...

    Good luck back at work! The smiles when you come home are so wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home