Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Breast Pump

So I take it back - the new pump I'm using is worse than the one I rented. It seems like it takes twice as long to get the same amount I was getting before and I really don't have that kind of time to pump with two babies to watch. And I won't have that much time to do much pumping at work either.

Right now, the babies are sleeping. Ella fell asleep in the swing so I'm letting her sleep there. It allowed me to walk around with Benjamin until he fell asleep. In about 45 minutes, I need to get them up to get ready for our tea get-together over in West Seattle. Unfortunately, the timing isn't the best as they'll want to eat somewhere around the time we should leave or when we arrive at our party. Benjamin more so as he only wanted 70 ml this morning and he usually drinks around 180.

O.K. I wrote the above before I left for the tea, but one of the babies woke up so I wasn't able to finish. The tea was fun though at one point, I had two fussy babies, including Ella who was screaming about something. I checked all the usual things, but I have no idea what she was fussing about. I left a bit early from everyone else - they were about to go on a walk, but Ella was just too fussy so I came back home and just in time as they were both hungry just as soon as I walked into the door.

Well, anyway, off to get some dinner. :-D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes, and I am not really sure what age it starts at, but babies seem to get alot of anxiety when they are in large groups. The unfamiliar, I guess. But that is sometimes why they get fussy for no apparant reason. Were the babies handed around alot?

    always lazy
    trina

     
  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    No. Ella was held by one other person, but not for long. They each had their own babies to take care of.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home