Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Taken early July


Taken early July
Originally uploaded by heathercim
OMG - they're so tiny!

I just had to share this picture - I had a memory card that went bad somehow and thankfully, some pictures were able to be recovered like this one. Sadly, some good ones were lost too including the one picture I had of me at my Seattle baby shower and I think the ones at my Spokan baby shower as I don't seem to have them on my computer.

I went to a sale today with one of the multiples groups I belong to (the other one I belong to has their sale next weekend) and I got some clothes for the babies and another Bjorn and some bottles. I needed to get a high chair but forgot to take the stroller out of the trunk of the car, so I had no room - I hope they have some good ones at next week's sale.

Yesterday, I went over to a friend's house to visit her and her two kids. I had a nice time even with Ella screaming a good amount of the time. Benjamin slept the entire time I was there.

Well, that's all for now. I just want to check a couple blogs to see if babies have arrived, then I'm off to do some laundry and other housework to prepare for my return to work.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    I can't believe you had your babies over 3 months ago. It goes by so quickly. I know I'm going to be turning to your blog for advice and tips from the early days after I bring my boys home. I don't have much longer to go :-)

    I've been reading your posts but not commenting much. I have very little access to my computer at this point.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home