Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Good news and bad news

A lot has gone on since I last wrote. I went to go visit my friend in the hospital - it's so hard to believe that my babies were once that small (even smaller for Ella). My friend's babies were born at 6 lbs 2 ounces (their baby boy) and 6 lbs 5 ounces (their baby girl). A lot of baby - more baby than I had in me. The babies were just adorable and the parents were just proud (and tired) as can be. I'm so happy for them. It's been a long hard road for them, and now they have this wonderful duo.

My nephew's teacher just found out that she is having twins - she also did IVF. Congrats to her. My understanding is that for her first child, she did 3 IVF cycles before she had her daughter and now, with this IVF cycle, she is pregnant with twins. (If I'm wrong on the info, my sister can let us know).

And there has been some sad news as well. My brother-in-law's half-brother was found dead yesterday morning by his roommate. He had gone into the ER the night before complaining of chest pains, but they discharged him finding nothing wrong. Just so incredibly sad - he was only 30 years old. We will pray for him and his family.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that is really sad. And weird. :-( Let us know if you find out more?

     
  • At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes. you did get that right.

    Trina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home