Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Babies!

I just heard some wonderful news - one lady from my support group had her twins on Monday morning. After getting their o.k., I'm going to go visit her after work tonight so I hope that traffic isn't too bad as I don't want to get there too late and well, I want to see my own babies while they're awake at some point today.

I am just so excited for her. I can't wait to meet her little boy and her little girl.

As for us, Ella was very cranky last night. I'm assuming she's still hurting or angry after the shots. Benjamin didn't seem that upset by them last night - he just wanted his food and to be held. He still is waking up at least once in the middle of the night whereas Ella, most of the time, will sleep 10-11 hours. I was just reading Nickie's blog, and I think we may try that method to see if it works or maybe he really is hungry. He seems like he really is hungry. We'll see!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home