Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

At the lego show


The C's attend the lego show
Originally uploaded by kelita13
Jon, Benjamin, Ella and I went to the NW BrickCon at the Seattle Center on Saturday with our friend, Kelly. She took this picture and a couple others of us at the show along with all the cool lego sculptures at the show. At this point, both babies were rather sleepy but Ella would wake up soon enough.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM , Blogger OHN said...

    Wow..those are amazing! I can't even tell you how many hours..literally hundreds, that my boys spent building wonderful creations from an embarrassingly huge supply of lego pieces we have here.

     
  • At 3:43 PM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    I love the jean jacket that Ella is wearing!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home