Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 05, 2007

One more week...

until we hopefully find out the gender of our two little babies!!! I can't wait!

Over the weekend, I went to go see a movie (Pan's Labrynth - it was good (but also very violent)), did some shopping (clothing & groceries), and watched the Super Bowl (which was alright - I didn't really care who won this year. There were much better refs this year as opposed to last year, that's for sure. There were a few good commercials, but not many).

Also this weekend, early Saturday morning, I went to stretch my whole body - that was a bad idea. I got the worst leg cramp I have ever had. I woke up screaming it hurt so bad. My poor husband wondered what was wrong and I told him and he got out of bed to massage it. Such a sweetie! Before that, I had trouble sleeping because I thought I was going to throw up. I think it was because I ate too many greasy things the prior day, and I really should avoid eating such things. And today was the first day in a long time I've woken up without a headache - I think it might be all the water I drank yesterday while sitting on the couch watching the game and being lazy.

Well, that's all for today. I keep meaning to put my belly pictures onto my computer so I can show everyone, but I've been lazy or I haven't had the time. Maybe tonight though I have some errands to run that I didn't get around to doing this past weekend.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those leg cramps suck! I read somewhere to have/take plenty of calcium before bedtime. That has been helping me. I also keep a heating pad next to the bed for a middle of the night attack.

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger Keeping The Faith said...

    How exciting to find out the sex of those babies. You're pretty far along now.... I'd love to see some belly pics if you care to share.

    Sorry about the leg cramps. Thank goodness for our husbands... they come in handy sometimes :-)
    -Faith

     
  • At 11:05 AM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Can't wait to read about the genders!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home