Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Tonight's multiples class that I'm going to is all about labor preparation with multiples. It's too bad that Jon can't go, but I did switch it knowing that he couldn't (and he also said I could as long as I took good notes).

Regarding the massage, I'm sure it will be alright. I was comfortable with the chiropractor being a guy (I was more nervous about the back popping part than the chiropractor being a guy) and although that's not quite the same thing, I'm sure I'll be o.k. with the massage person being a guy. It's just that I've never gone to a guy before, so it will be different.

Regarding the pain in the abdomen, the pain was maybe a little below the belly button - somewhere around there. And it happens (at least the two times it has happened) when I'm sitting down at my desk. The doctor did tell me about round ligament pain, so maybe that's what this is?

And speaking of abdomens, last night, I was either dreaming or actually feeling like my tummy was getting hard then loosening. I might have been dreaming as I was just talking about Braxton Hicks earlier in the day.

Last night, I put the body pillow in a different place and my lower back was feeling better this morning and I didn't have any hip spasms like I've been having (which the doctor mentioned could be sciatica(sp?)), so maybe that's the place for the pillow to be. Although, I still ended up on my back a few times but not as much as before. My upper back did still hurt this morning though.

And with my dad - I haven't heard anything today and I'm not sure if should call him or not as he probably doesn't want to talk on the phone and I'm not sure if my mom is there or not. I might try to call later before my class tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home