Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Today's Update...

I am so tired right now. So very tired. I need a nap so badly. Is it 4:30 yet so I can go home and take a nap? If only. And my back is killing me. I seriously need to look for one of those lumbar pillows to use at work. Luckily, I haven’t had much in the way of pelvic pain today so yay! I didn’t call the doctor yesterday like I meant to, and now I’m not feeling any pain, but I will call if it happens again.

On another topic, perhaps related to the back pain – every book I have and every e-mail I receive related to pregnancy says I should stop lying on my back. Lying on my back is bad and horrible! I like to lie on my back. And I should be lying on my left side, not my right. I go between lying on my side (either one) to my back. I think I need one of those body pillows or something to provide support to my back at night.

Regarding those multiples classes at UW I’ve mentioned a few times, they were nice enough to let me change the times I will be going to those classes from Apr/May to Feb/Mar, so for the next few Thursdays, I will be visiting UW (and will be really tired the next day at work). I also decided to go to a psychology lecture at UW about infants and children and symbolic understanding (psych was one of my majors – political science was the other one). It looks interesting and it’s free – that’s on the 21st of this month. February will be a busy month. Unfortunately, Jon won’t be able to go to any of these classes with me, but he said to go ahead and change the dates of the classes especially since before I knew about the multiples classes at UW, I had signed us up for some classes at Swedish and apparently, there are no refunds there.

I haven’t been keeping too up to date on my blog reading lately. I’ve been busy at work (most of the time) and I’m just too tired when I get home to do much on the computer except check my e-mail, so if I haven’t commented lately, don’t take it personally.

Owww – just as I was typing that last paragraph, I had what felt like a 2 second cramp – just this sharp pain. What the heck was that? That hurt!

Only 13 more days until our next ultrasound!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Since no one else has said anything yet...

    Re:lying on your back. When it starts feeling uncomfortable, you'll stop doing it. ;-)

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger Runergirl said...

    Lying on your left side allows the most blood flow to your babies:) Get a body pillow, they rock and I still use mine!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home