Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Oww! & Relief coming soon

I just had that cramp-like pain in my abdomen again - what is that? It's here and gone within a few seconds. I've been told it is my uterus stretching, so hopefully, that is all it is.

I called the spa that my husband got me a 'mom to be' massage gift cert at for Christmas and made an appointment for the 10th. I can't wait. I seriously would like it sooner, but I wanted to wait until my husband could drive my relaxed body home and weekends work the best for both of us. The person doing the massage is a guy, and well, I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    where is the pain in the abdomen? when does it occur? when you stand up? if it's low and on the sides, it's most likely round ligament pain. Can't remember if you've posted about having that yet or not.

    As for sleeping on your back, your body will tell you when it's time to stop sleeping on your back - you'll wake up feeling not so well. Until then sleep however is comfortable. A pillow between the knees will probably help a lot. I use an additional regular pillow. While on my side, it's between my knees, sometimes, I'll shift it to a vertical alignment and stuff it a bit under the tummy for tummy support (becomes more important later on). When I'm on my back, it's under my knees to ease my lower back. I've been doing this for years.

    Enjoy the massage, I need to get one of those done soon. Plus a pedicure and facial. Spa day!!! Yeah, but when?

     
  • At 1:03 PM , Blogger Watson said...

    I'm glad you scheduled a massage, and I know it's not ideal but try not to worry you're seeing a man for your treatment.

    (But, if it DOES bother you, I would change days/times. You want to be totally relaxed!)

    If you keep the appointment, just think of him as a trained professional.

    And I'm sending good thoughts for your Dad, I hope he's okay Heather.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    My very first massage was at a very pricey salon and was given to me by a guy and it creeped me out the whole time! Not only that, but he kept talking, whining about his ex-wife etc...I complained and got 1/2 of my money back..since then I have only gone to women and I am soooo much more relaxed. One of my friends won't go to anyone other than a guy...I guess to each his own :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home