Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

15 weeks, 1 day

The news for today...

Pregnancy baby brain syndrome strikes again. Last night, I went to the store and got one of those frozen pizzas from the store to feed myself, my husband (who was sick yesterday) and a friend. Well, I put it in the oven after taking the plastic off. After waiting 20 minutes as instructed, I hear my husband take the pizza out of the oven and say expletive or something (can't remember exactly what). I go into the kitchen and yep, the pizza is burned - but just on the top - not on the bottom. You know what my problem was? I forgot to take the pizza off the cardboard before putting it into the oven. I can't believe what a dork I am! We ended up ordering a pizza.

Today I've had a headache and been extremely hungry. This Ho-Ho that I'm eating right now is quite tasty. The other night, my husband and I went to a gift exchange that we always go to in January and someone brought Ding Dongs. Well, someone then mentioned Ho-Ho's and I wanted them ever since, so when I was at the store last night, I got some. Yummy. Don't worry, I have been eating healthy things today too - apple slices & Cheerios for breakfast and a Lean Cuisine meal for lunch.

Early this morning, I woke up a couple times to go to the bathroom and just felt nauseous. I had to talk myself into not throwing up. Luckily, I didn't. It's interesting that I keep getting up to go to the bathroom every 2 hours - is this my body preparing myself for what's to come because I feel incredibly tired today?

It seems that I am starting gradually to gain weight - maybe 2 pounds since I started tracking it, so I guess that's good.

This morning at work has been a very annoying one - let's just say that one federal agency is so frustrating and inconsistent in what they expect of us each and every time. I just wish that they would offer some kind of class not only to us on what is the proper way to do things, but also to their employees so we don't have as many inconsistencies.

Well, that's all for today. Tomorrow is the next OB appointment at 8:40 a.m. I hope that they do an ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have done that before with the pizzas. a simple mistake.

    I don't think you should be getting up that much to urinate, but maybe it is different with twins? did you ask the OB about that?

    trina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home