Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Nice Surprise & Other Tidbits of Info

Today brought a little surprise. I got an e-mail from vanpool girl who knew of someone who was looking to give their barely used crib away for free because they had to move quickly. Not only that, but she said she might have a changing table too. And the crib is white and that is what I was looking for. So we are going to pick it up on Saturday (maybe – if we can find someone with a bigger car than ours to help us get it home). I haven’t actually seen a picture of the crib, but it’s free and if we don’t like it, then we can take it to Goodwill or something. I would like it if we only had to buy one crib. I had thought I wanted to get brand new cribs, but I can’t pass up a barely used free crib. I just hope we can find a way to get it home – she said it won’t fit in my Honda Civic and that’s the only car we have.

This Saturday is my mom-to-be massage. I’m very much looking forward to it, though I almost did forget about it because I’m so anxious about Monday’s ultrasound.

Tonight’s multiples class is about “birth of multiples”. Hopefully, it is more about multiples birth than last week’s class.

I was over at Costco and Old Navy the other day, and they both have the cutest outfits. I wanted to get a couple of the outfits at Costco, but since we don’t know what we’re having yet, I’m waiting.

My dad is still in the hospital. When I talked to him yesterday, he said he might be able to come home tomorrow, but it depended on how he reacted to the drugs. Hopefully, he can come home tomorrow.

Well, that’s all for today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I hope your dad comes home soon.

    If the crib is disassembled and it can wait until Sunday and if they don't live in BFE, I can pick it up for you in my SUV after we meet for lunch on Sunday. That's so awesome that you are getting that for free!! BONUS!

    Enjoy your massage, I need to book one of those soon too.

     
  • At 9:14 PM , Blogger Runergirl said...

    Love free stuff that you actually need! That rocks! I hope the drugs work so your dad can get back home. And totally enjoy your massage, you deserve it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home