Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

IVF #1

I finally heard from the nurse at the shared risk clinic about when I could start my first IVF cycle. She said I would need to start on birth control pills on the 4th day of my next cycle and then I would be put onto the calendar for IVF for October. That just seems like a million miles away. I really, really hope that this cycle is not the extremely long cycle like it was last cycle! I'm trying not to think about it and get myself all anxious, but it so very hard not to do!

Also, the clinic submitted my application for shared risk today, so I should hear something within 48 hours (that is what they told me anyway). So, hopefully, by Friday, I will know if we are in the program or not. Even if we aren't, we're going ahead with IVF. However, I've been told by numerous people that they would be surprised if I didn't get into the program. I'm leaving on my camping trip on Friday, so I'll update everyone when I get back on Sunday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    birth control pills?
    K

     
  • At 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, Heather... This is my first visit here. Nice to know you...

    Talking about fertility, I'm a bit curious about what moms think on the IVF contest held by an Albany clinic, especially moms who've been struggling to have a baby.

    I wrote a little about it in my blog: The Controversy of IVF Contest. Maybe you'd like to share your opinion there. Thanks a lot, dear...

    Love,
    Adwina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home