Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 18, 2006

The thread that binds us together

If you haven't already seen this, over at Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters is a great idea. Each of us, that want to, can wear a pomegranate thread on our right wrist to further create a community among those going through infertility and to also start conversations about infertility. I'm going to try to find this thread this weekend (if I have time)!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Shopping for pomegranate thread is on my to-do list this weekend as well!

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger noela said...

    I agree, this is a fantastic idea. I will try and get some after my Beta tomorrow morning....

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's a great idea, but I have one problem with it... I really don't want to be mistaken for a Kaballahist (they wear a red thread or string around their wrist). The color is not quite different enough for it to be clear that you are IF rather than a nouveau-cult member.

     
  • At 2:00 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Hmm, I hadn't thought of that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home