Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Angel

Since I had my car at work today (I didn't want to be in the vanpool today), I decided to go over to McDonald's and get a happy meal (I'm going to regret eating this grease later) for a little Build-A-Bear to help cheer myself up. I got the one with the little red swimming trunks and named him Angel.

I just noticed that his color is "Heather Brown" - how fitting that they gave me that one.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    I love Happy Meals. I am sorry this cycle is a bust. I am sorry that it is so hard for you :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home