Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

Not sure what to name this post

My temperature dropped quite significantly enough for me to say that the IUI didn't work. It is only a matter of time before AF shows up.

Even though I had a feeling it wouldn't work, I still had a lot of hope that it would. So I'm completely devastated. I can't stand this. I can't stand the disappointment. I don't want to be at work, but I don't want to be at home alone either (though my 2 wonderful kitties would be there to comfort me as they were this morning).

Why - WHY - can't it work out - just once? Am I really asking that much? What did I do to deserve this pain?

We will probably try an IUI one more time before moving onto IVF. I was really hoping that this IUI would've done the trick. But I guess not.

I kept a journal of the IUI "journey" if you'd like to read - some of the things I already posted on this blog.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger x said...

    I am sorry about this cycle. I hope it turns around and your temp is wrong. It is so hard to hang on, 2ww sucks!

     
  • At 11:04 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    That sucks - I'm so sorry. I hope AF doesn't show up -

    We are doing our last IUI this cycle and then on to IVF, too, so I can totally relate.

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger Donna said...

    I'm so sorry. I don't know how we keep dealing with the disappointment and heartbreak, but we do. Try to remember this isn't about you, you aren't being punished...take care of yourself.

     
  • At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so sorry.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home