Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lost

I sat down to watch Lost last night, and when two of the characters on the show - in a flashback - started talking about seeing a fertility doctor when they've trying for a year, I groaned because I was afraid of what they would say. My first reaction was that it wasn't too bad, but when I think about it and read what others have to say about it, it was kinda...

Once again, we have the test results that show everything. And like Olivia Drab says, since when does an ultrasound make it so the doctor can diagnose endo and then to also tell the doctor that this couple will not be able to bear any children because of it?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger x said...

    Great FSH numbers.

    I didn't see the episode. If it started out at a consult after TTC for 1yr, at least that is realistic. I always cringe when I hear "infertility" on tv, they rarely get it right.

     
  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger TiggleBitties said...

    I saw that episode too, and I also cringed as soon as they started talking about taking temperatures and fertility doctors. THEY NEVER GET IT RIGHT!!

    Imagine going to the doc for a consult after some tests and then being told right then and there the cause of your IF. That SO does not happen, but I guess that's what others call entertainment. :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home